The name idea for my magazine: PopWorld
This magazine will be monthly and I have chosen to do the month october (therefore I will be doing a halloween special)
The genre of this magazine will be: Pop
The target age group and gender is is female aged 10-16.
These are the existing magazines of which helped me come up with ideas for my magazine:
-Top Of The Pops
-We Love Pop
-Bliss
-Shout
The colours i have chosen for my halloween special house style is:
-Green
-Orange
I have decided i would like my magazine to be glossy.
For this magazine I will need at least 15-20 pictures. This means i will have to do a lot of photo shoots.
I will need to make my magazine look clean and my models need to be smiley, happy and welcoming.
My DPS (double page spread) will be on a 'Halloween Bash' which will have my main model (star) headlining it.
These are the existing magazines of which helped me come up with ideas for my magazine:
-Top Of The Pops
-We Love Pop
-Bliss
-Shout
The colours i have chosen for my halloween special house style is:
-Green
-Orange
I have decided i would like my magazine to be glossy.
For this magazine I will need at least 15-20 pictures. This means i will have to do a lot of photo shoots.
I will need to make my magazine look clean and my models need to be smiley, happy and welcoming.
My DPS (double page spread) will be on a 'Halloween Bash' which will have my main model (star) headlining it.
No comments:
Post a Comment