Wednesday, 13 November 2013

Pitch - Institutions


Hello, my name is Corey Johnson and I am here to tell you about the music magazine I have created called ‘Pop World’. I believe that my magazine would be best to be produced by your company because I have noticed that you only publish two music magazines ‘NME’ and ‘Uncut’. My music magazine is very different to magazines that you already publish, as it is a ‘Pop’ magazine, targeted at mostly girls’ aged 12-17, and the magazine you already publish ‘NME’ is an indie rock magazine and also ‘Uncut’ is a music magazine with older music in it and both magazines are targeted at older people.
I have seen that you do publish the magazine ‘Teen now’, which is targeted at teens but doesn’t really include much about music.
A unique selling point of my magazine is that I will be giving away free tickets to concerts and with every issue I there will be a freebie.
My magazine will be issued monthly, therefore it will be more jam packed with the latest music and gossip.
I would appreciate if you took my magazine into consideration, thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment