Wednesday, 26 February 2014

Evaluation Q4

Who would be the audience for your media product?

The audience for my media product are aged between 12-16 and are all female. when I started my research, I did see that there is a lot of pop magazines for girls of that age range but I did try to make mine different by making it cheaper, giving freebies etc.
For my target audience research I did a questionnaire that help me a lot in finding out who my target audience is and what they like.
I believe I have reflected well on who the target audience is that my magazine is for. I chose to use a lot of things that I found that my Target audience liked in my magazine like gossip and fashion.
I took a fashion board from new look to present on the front of my magazine, showing the latest fashion which is what my target audience is into.





No comments:

Post a Comment