How did you attract/ address your audience?
At first I did a questionnaire, this informed my target audience that I was making a media product. To attract them to my magazine, I asked them what they would like to see in my magazine, for example:
- Their favourite singers and bands.
- What kind of stories they would like.
- The colour scheme.
I let them have a say so that they would know already know about the magazine and the magazine will have the things that they would like to see in a pop magazine, therefore they would be more likely to go out and buy it. Also having a say in the price that they were willing to pay for a pop magazine as they chose the price.
Another is that with every issue of the magazine would come with a freebie which will also attract my audience.
No comments:
Post a Comment